We are a GlobalGAP certified company. GlobalGAP includes European retail guidelines for agriculture products. The GlobalGAP is a protocol with basic standards which aim on maintaining consumer confidence in food safety. With this certification, we can show that the product is produced on a responsible and safe manner.
This international production standard for the cultivation gives, in addition to food safety, also attention to:
- Minimize environmental pollution
- Reducing the use of pesticide products
- More efficient use of natural resources
- Cope well with health, welfare and safety of personnel
- Preservation and improvement of flora and fauna in the area
This is partly achieved through the registration of used fertilizers and plant protection products. The origin and the production methods of the products can be traced more quickly due to the registrations.